The County Coffee Truck
We are now hiring!
Coffee Truck Barista
Wellington Beach, Ontario
Do you love coffee as much as we love coffee and have always wanted to try your hand at being a barista? Is working with a beach view on your summer dream job list? What if we told you you could we have the best summer job around, a Beachside Barista!
Lord & Lady Coffee is an up and coming local roastery passionately bringing fresh roast coffee to the region. Launching in 2020, we have developed 2 roasts, and are soon launch 2 more! We believe excellent coffee should be accessible for everyone, and we know that there is nothing better the fresh roast coffee.
We need fun, passionate, coffee loving, customer service baristas for the Lord & Lady Coffee Truck 2021 summer season at Wellington Beach.
Our coffee truck season starts mid June and runs through to Sept 6 (with weekends possible until the end of Sept). The truck is open 7am - 4pm on the weekends and holidays, and 7am - 2pm on weekdays. This may change depending on crowds and ideal times to be open as we learn the pattern. Shifts will run anywhere from 6:30am until 2:30pm and 4:30pm to permit opening and closing times.
As a Coffee Truck Barista we are offering positions from 20-30 hours a week at $14.25 an hour.
Coffee Truck Barista Roles and Responsibility
- Serve customers with excellence
- Creating social media assets
- Creating a positive fun work atmosphere
- Maintaining a clean organized work space
- Brewing excellent coffee and iced coffee
- Opening/Closing the Coffee truck with Supervisor
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours a day
- Experience in a cafe (an asset not a requirement)
- Customer service experience
- Loves coffee, and brews at home * Bonus points if it’s in a CHEMEX*
- Transportation to and from work
What’s in it for YOU!
- Competitive wages
- Lot’s of coffee
- Excellent outdoor location and a summer filled with memories